Aging and Neurocognition Lab (AANCL)
Research at the Aging and Neurocognition Lab (AANCL) has two overarching goals:
- To understand how age and age-related conditions (e.g., mild cognitive impairment (MCI); Alzheimer’s disease dementia; age-associated hearing loss) impact higher-order cognitive functions (e.g., semantic processing; executive function)
- To develop cognitive and social engagement approaches to enhance and maintain brain health in older adults
- Barbara Williams Hodson ScholarshipCongratulations to Natalia Rzepa for receiving the Barbara Williams Hodson Scholarship!
- PhD Hooding CeremonyThe ceremonial hooding of doctoral degree recipients recognizes their academic achievements and welcomes them into the community of scholars. We hope that you’ll celebrate this achievement with us!
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation ScholarshipsThe American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation gives scholarships to support graduate students who demonstrate academic achievement and promise. Lizzy Lydon and Shraddha Shende, PhD students in the AANCL lab, received the 2021 […]